Back to all jobs
Mexico City, Mexico
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Product to architect and develop robust technical solutions based on product requirements.
- Lead and guide the software development team, overseeing both in-house and outsourced engineers, in building, testing, and refining product features.
- Actively participate in hands-on coding and problem-solving to achieve key project objectives and meet deadlines, with a particular emphasis on front-end development.
- Ensure the quality and adherence to best practices in software development projects, especially in the context of front-end development.
- Spearhead QA efforts, maintaining a high standard of product quality. This includes code reviews, ensuring code quality, and making sure that the codebase remains maintainable and scalable over time.
- As a Tech Lead, you will regularly evaluate the software architecture to identify areas for improvement. This might involve optimizing performance, scalability, and efficiency. You'll lead initiatives to keep the development workflow streamlined and effective.
- Lead the hiring process, providing mentorship and guidance to foster the growth and development of the software development team.
- 6+ years of software development experience.
- Full stack software development experience with an emphasis on front-end development
- Proven experience managing software development teams.
- Willingness to embrace and adapt to new technologies and tools to stay current with industry trends and advancements.
- Understanding of no-code platforms and their capabilities for efficient development.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate complex technical concepts into understandable terms.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Passionate – about fighting climate change.
- Proactive – very strong ownership and willingness to get hands dirty when needed
- Curious – love learning
- Excited about working at an early-stage startup – where you may end up doing all kinds of things!
- Competitive pay
- Working & learning in an early-stage startup environment.
- Working with successful entrepreneurs with a proven track record (4 companies & 1 unicorn founded).
- Stock options of a global-oriented startup with high potential.
- Flexible work schedule
If you are interested,
Back to all jobs