Back to all jobs
Mexico City, Mexico
- As the first Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to join an innovative climate fintech startup on the ground floor.
- You are a self-starter and you don’t shy away from executing in a 0 to 1 environment
- Engage in comprehensive technical tasks, including managing product backlogs, refining user flows, conducting user testing, overseeing quality assurance processes, and driving efficient implementation strategies.
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and other team members to define product requirements, prioritize features, and set clear milestones for timely delivery.
- You will work closely with key members of our leadership team to research, ideate, execute, launch, and iterate on new and existing products.
- Test for new product feature strategies
- Collaborate with engineering teams by providing clear product specifications and assisting in product development oversight.
- You will be be hands-on in all aspects of the product development process, including user story writing, feature validation, QA testing, and assisting with design decisions
- Customer-Centric Culture: you will run customer research and work to understand the needs/pain points of different segments. This will involve in-person customer interviews and joining meetings with other team members.
- Establish and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into essential product decisions.
- 3-5 years experience working in a high growth environment
- Experience working in the B2B/SaaS and/or fintech industry
- Customer centric product experience
- Growth mindset, strong and natural relationship management skills
- Highly passionate self-starter that can balance independent and collaborative style of working, with an entrepreneurial mindset, high integrity and professionalism.
- Based in Mexico City, Mexico
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Passionate – about fighting climate change.
- Proactive – very strong ownership and willingness to get hands dirty when needed
- Curious – love learning
- Excited about working at an early-stage startup – where you may end up doing all kinds of things!
- Competitive pay
- Working & learning in an early-stage startup environment.
- Working with successful entrepreneurs with a proven track record (4 companies & 1 unicorn founded).
- Stock options of a global-oriented startup with high potential.
- Flexible work schedule
If you are interested,
Back to all jobs