Back to all jobs
Mexico City, Mexico
Head of Revenue
- Design and execute revenue strategy and process from end to end. This will cover everything from origination to customer success. For example, channel identification and expansion, market analysis, implementation of sales tactics, decision making process, to identifying value propositions and Solara’s messaging
- Channel Evaluation: Identify channels and expand. Channels within the solar industry, including contractors, installers, and related stakeholders. Take the lead in building our B2B channel from the ground up. Develop strategies, processes, and systems to effectively launch and scale the B2B sales channel. In depth market analysis. Analyze data and performance metrics to assess which channels are delivering the best results.
- Implementation of Sales Tactics: Based on the results obtained by the channel evaluations, implement those sales tactics/strategies that have high potential, impact and/or scalability. Collaborate with the marketing team to fine-tune strategies and tactics for each channel. Identify Solara’s value proposition and key messaging
- Customer Acquisition and Retention: Develop and nurture strategic relationships with key clients, partners, and industry influencers. Drive the sales team to achieve revenue targets by securing new business and maintaining strong customer relationships. Actively seek out and pursue new opportunities for collaboration and growth. Develop and implement strategies to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and advocacy. Cultivate strong relationships with existing customers to drive referrals and expand the customer network.
- Sales Strategy: Work closely with the leadership team to develop and refine the company's sales strategy. Map decision-making unit. Set sales metrics across the company and identify how to measure and achieve sales metrics.
- Team Leadership: Hire, lead, mentor, and inspire a high-performing sales team. Lead training and development and set clear performance expectations, provide coaching, and conduct regular performance reviews. Foster a culture of continuous learning and innovation within the sales department.
- 10+ years of experience in revenue generation roles with a proven track record of successful leadership, preferably in the fintech or solar industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities for growth and successfully implement plans to achieve those goals.
- Experience selling financial products through a channel, such as loans or leases, is required.
- Knowledge of the solar and/or fintech industry, including products, services, and trends.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel to visit contractors and attend industry events as needed.
- Passionate – about fighting climate change.
- Proactive – very strong ownership and willingness to get hands dirty when needed
- Curious – love learning
- Excited about working at an early-stage startup – where you may end up doing all kinds of things!
- Competitive pay
- Working & learning in an early-stage startup environment.
- Working with successful entrepreneurs with a proven track record (4 companies & 1 unicorn founded).
- Stock options of a global-oriented startup with high potential.
- Flexible work schedule
If you are interested,
Back to all jobs