Back to all jobs
Mexico City, Mexico
Head of Product
- As the first Product hire, you will have the opportunity to join an innovative climate fintech startup on the ground floor.
- You are a self-starter and you don’t shy away from executing in a 0 to 1 environment.
- You will work closely with key members of our leadership team to research, ideate, execute, launch, and iterate on new and existing products.
- Make the case for new features including: strategic rationale for feature, value it will provide, implementation scope, and other details needed for different stakeholders to understand exactly why, what, and how the feature will be built.
- Improve our product prioritization process to be the market leader, as measured by high customer adoption, engagement, satisfaction, and retention, and partner with engineering to deliver on the roadmap.
- You will define product specifications to guide engineering and manage product development for the engineering teams.
- Customer-Centric Culture: you will run customer research and work to understand the needs/pain points of different segments. This will involve in-person customer interviews and joining meetings with other team members.
- Establish and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into essential product decisions.
- You are able to communicate effectively with anyone, from the technical engineers to the strategic business partners and you tailor your message to meet the audience.
- 5+ years experience working in a high growth environment
- Experience working in the B2B/SaaS and/or fintech industry
- Customer centric product leader
- Fintech OR solar experience
- Experience building a product function, roadmap, and processes from the ground up
- Growth mindset, strong and natural relationship management skills
- Highly passionate self-starter that can balance independent and collaborative style of working, with an entrepreneurial mindset, high integrity and professionalism.
- Based in Mexico City, Mexico
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Passionate – about fighting climate change.
- Proactive – very strong ownership and willingness to get hands dirty when needed
- Curious – love learning
- Excited about working at an early-stage startup – where you may end up doing all kinds of things!
- Competitive pay
- Working & learning in an early-stage startup environment.
- Working with successful entrepreneurs with a proven track record (4 companies & 1 unicorn founded).
- Stock options of a global-oriented startup with high potential.
- Flexible work schedule
If you are interested,
Back to all jobs