Ezra’s mission is to radically accelerate the deployment of capital into climate solutions. We’re doing that by building a world class Venture Studio. We partner with Entrepreneurs in Residence to ideate, prototype, launch and scale “swing-for-the-fences” climate fintech companies.
Ezra Venture Studio is hiring our Operations Manager, who will be responsible for helping with planning, management, and delivery of internal activities of the Company. The Manager will help ensure that projects are developed, implemented, and managed successfully that support internal and external project deliverables.
- Overseeing onboarding of advisors, investors and new staff members.
- Assist executives with drafting agreements as requested.
- Support and monitor effective communications between Ezra and other parties.
- Assist CEO and other executives with travel, expenses, and other administrative duties as requested.
- Manage calendar and meeting updates for executives as requested.
- Maintain ownership of the shared file structure for key business operations documentation and records.
- Populate the shared file structure with applicable documents/records when they are received (e.g., fully executed contracts, venture deliverables, new policies).
- Maintain proper records management and retention in the shared environment.
- Provide quality control and assurance for documents naming conventions.
- Responsible for adding new email addresses, resetting passwords, and managing other aspects of software platform.
- Organize and maintain contact member database and support database enhancement efforts.
- Initiate and/or manage special marking projects – (e.g., creation of challenge coins, swag for events).
- Support website content updates as directed.
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight from supervisor.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to edit written materials from subject matter experts.
- Strong time management and office skills including Google Suite and Microsoft Office
Use of databases and other software.
- Track and sort data in spreadsheets and databases.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, and training with minimal oversight from supervisor.
- Development of schedules, work plans, meeting/training materials, and processes.
- General administrative and logistical support to the Studio and portfolio companies.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and learn quickly in an environment of rapidly changing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience similar to the responsibilities outlined above.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Demonstrable success in building coalitions and support among multiple stakeholders and organizations on projects.
- Ability to work in fast paced environments with rapidly changing conditions.
- Adaptable to working in a small and rapidly growing organization. Must have a positive attitude, be self-disciplined, be willing to work as a team, and be flexible to jump-in to help cover administrative tasks when needed.
- Ability to work diligently without direct or immediate supervision.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills to include meeting facilitation.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Planning: Responsible for planning your own work schedule to manage priorities. Helps executives plan meetings as necessary.
- Decision Authority: Ability to make independent decisions within established guidelines.
- Budgetary Responsibilities: Assists in reviewing and processing expense reports and bills.
- Other Responsibilities: Additional duties may be assigned as needed to further support.
- Travel: Position is remote but may require travel.
The team at Ezra believes that addressing climate change is a global effort that requires a team representative of the communities and markets we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other non-job-related factors. We value curiosity, passion, and open-mindedness, and believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can deliver our mission.
For referrals, if you help us find the right person who stays full time for 6 months, we will buy you a night to stay somewhere + dinner at your favorite restaurant at up to a $2000 budget for travel and accommodation.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to all jobs